The Green Dragon The Green Dragon

Everyone has there own style, and yours is unique. I actually loved it, but its a few things that turned me off. your sound effects were not enough it was a couple of scenes where u could have done more sound effects. Example when the wizard flew in the dragon mouth. You can google sound effects an find an abundance of them. Next make more use of your CAM, shake the camera during hits, be creative. You really inspired me with this.

Chaos Sonic 2 Chaos Sonic 2

better

ok but your actiony parts are still boring i like the characters animation and backdrops but i have high expectations for sprite animators with talent i want u to get better so make the action parts better more actiony close up scenes slowdown scenes make the audience feel the action.

Chaos Sonic Episode 1 Chaos Sonic Episode 1

its okay

really its kind of boring....the fight scenes are boring but the animation is great. but make the action parts a little more poofy!

Sonic Epilogue Full Movie Sonic Epilogue Full Movie

KICK ASS

YES SONIC DIES WOOOOT SO IT SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT KNUCKLES LOL

Tribute 2 Michael Jackson Tribute 2 Michael Jackson

SHUT UP LOW RATERS

this dude embarassing him self making a tribute for the king of pop and u idiots wanna down him for dat

SamuraiClinton responds:

I didn't really embarass myself. I had the balls to honor MJ.

A duck walks into a bar.. A duck walks into a bar..

LOL

you got any nells...uh no.....hmmmm got any bread lol that was funny

Sonic and Mario ep: 1 Sonic and Mario ep: 1

1. the smoothness of the frames
2. the cool fight scenes
3. the nice 3d effects
4. i like the moving mouths on the characters
5. i also like the voices though some characters were off (dr. eghad, luigi shadow)
6. i like the effects nice

cool maby when I'm done with my exams an u r to, u can help me out with my flashes

Brawl: Snake VS Link Brawl: Snake VS Link

i dnt understand

lol i dnt understand these low ratings lol but ill give u a ten for a great movie
and a five for link winning LOL

Sonic Requiem Episode 1 Sonic Requiem Episode 1

work on text an text boxes

its good but work on the text boxes lol
9/10