The Green Dragon The Green Dragon

Everyone has there own style, and yours is unique. I actually loved it, but its a few things that turned me off. your sound effects were not enough it was a couple of scenes where u could have done more sound effects. Example when the wizard flew in the dragon mouth. You can google sound effects an find an abundance of them. Next make more use of your CAM, shake the camera during hits, be creative. You really inspired me with this.

Chaos Sonic 2 Chaos Sonic 2

better

ok but your actiony parts are still boring i like the characters animation and backdrops but i have high expectations for sprite animators with talent i want u to get better so make the action parts better more actiony close up scenes slowdown scenes make the audience feel the action.

Chaos Sonic Episode 1 Chaos Sonic Episode 1

its okay

really its kind of boring....the fight scenes are boring but the animation is great. but make the action parts a little more poofy!

Demolition City Demolition City

I BEAT IT!

lol its a nice addictive game 10/10 5/5

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

FINALLY LOL

thnks i been looking all around for this

5/5
10/10

Sin Mark Sin Mark

good 10

good

Sonic Next-Gen - His World Sonic Next-Gen - His World

this shit sucks (RAP)

i would like to say DNT FUKIN RAP NO MORE! but the music was great just dnt FUKIN RAP NO MORE!

p.s i kno in a day or two this comment will be deleted

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

I wont delete it. You are right, I do suck at rapping.

It was just a last minute switch, I had someone else who was supposed to rap for me but something came up. And I wasn't about to let 2 months of work go to waste

His World =WB= (Intro) His World =WB= (Intro)

why???

it would be ten if it was the whole thing but still its KICK ASS

Mortal Kombat Theme ~Remi Mortal Kombat Theme ~Remi

ive been looking for a gud mk remix

wow this is great some i been listening to was trance i HATE TRANCE MUSIC srry its my oppinion but this is GREAT

Step responds:

Yeah, you're right, even I wasn't too impressed with the MK remixes on NG. Thanks for the compliment, and good luck hating trance :P.